Data Protection Policy
PARPANELAS S.A. is committed to ensuring the highest standards in protecting your privacy and the personal data you share with us. We collect only the minimum and necessary amount of data required to provide our services. PARPANELAS S.A. ensures the effective exercise of your rights.
Information we collect
“Personal Data” is any information that can be used to identify a natural person. PARPANELAS S.A. collects such information when you use, access or interact with her via our website.
Through the contact form on our website and in order to serve requests, questions or information regarding offers and news concerning our company, you will be asked to provide us your name and e-mail.
Additionally, when you use our website, you may be asked to submit your personal information in order to benefit from certain of our services. For example, when you give us your consent in order to receive our newsletters and news regarding our products and services. Furthermore, our company collects your personal data during your participation in events or other promotional events.
While you interact with our website, certain data are collected automatically from your device or the Internet browser that you use. For further information regarding our cookies policy, please click here.
- If you are a supplier, please click here.
- If you are a client or a potential client
We ask for and collect the following personal data: name, address, ID, passport number, VAT number and TAX office, bank account number, landline number, mobile phone number, e-mail.
PARPANELAS S.A. collects the abovementioned personal data when you contract with us, or show your interest to proceed accordingly.
Children’s personal data
Our website has been designed and is not destined for use by minors under the age of 16. PARPANELAS S.A. does not collect personal data of children under the age of 16 without a parent’s or guardian’s consent. In any case our company deletes any personal data which belongs to a child under 13 years old. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13 and you are concerned that your child may have provided us personal data, please contact us at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Why do we use your personal data?
We use your data for the following purposes:
- To respond to your requests for information concerning the services and/or the products we provide.
- To handle client’s complaints.
- To inform clients about their debts to the company.
- To contact for marketing purposes, by sharing information, or material that may interest you, in the context of advertising and promoting our products and/or services.
- To improve and maintain our business activity, our products, and our services.
- Το collect statistical data about our website’s visits.
- To detect, prevent and deal with fraud or other illegal activities.
- To protect our rights and assets or those of third parties.
- Το maintain (through updates) our contact list.
- Other purposes: your data may be used in other ways. In this case, we will provide specific notifications, for your information, when we collect data, while we will secure your consent before their processing, wherever this is required.
In order to achieve these purposes, we will proceed to the collection and general processing of the data that are necessary, relevant and suitable for the purposes of processing.
Who do we share your information with?
We may disclose your personal data:
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person (employees, customers, or others). We may also disclose your personal data where such disclosure is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure.
- To any third partners who process and store data on our behalf, such as law firms, financial advisors, professional advisors, advertising companies, IT companies, security companies etc.
We do not disclose your personal data to third parties outside the European Union in countries where there is no adequate protection. However, in case such a data transfer is required, we will take every possible measure to ensure that your data is handled securely.
Legal bases for the processing of your personal data
PARPANELAS S.A. is based on four legal bases while processing your personal data, which are the following:
- Performance of a contract: when the processing of your personal data is necessary for the fulfillment of our obligations under the contract.
- Legal obligation: when we are obliged to process your personal data in order to comply with a legal obligation, such as keeping records for tax purposes or providing information to a public authority or law a enforcement authority.
- Legitimate interest: we may process data that concerns you when we have a legitimate interest, or
- Consent: we may occasionally ask you for a special consent to process your personal data. You can withdraw your consent at any time, without retroactive effect, by contacting PARPANELAS S.A. at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your rights according to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data(General Data Protection Regulation) are the following:
- The right to access your personal data we process.
- The right to correct incomplete or inaccurate data maintained by our company.
- The right to delete your personal data.
- Τhe right restrict processing of the data.
- The right to data portability. Υou can obtain the personal data concerning you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and transfer it under the legitimate requirements to another person responsible for processing it, without prejudice to the rights and freedoms of others (for automated processing of information which you provided us with your consent or for the execution of our contract).
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data at any time. PARPANELA S.A. may not satisfy your right, if it demonstrates imperative and legitimate reasons of processing that outweigh your interests, your rights and your liberties or for foundation, exercise or support of legal claims.
- The right to contact the Personal Data Protection Authority if you claim that your data is being illegally processed.
For any further information and for the exercise of those rights please contact us at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Normally, your request will processed within a month from its receipt. Any information, announcement, as well as all actions undertaken according to articles 15 to 22 and 34 GDPR, are free of charge.
Keeping and Securing Your Data
We will keep personal information about you for as long as there is a contract between us, as young there is consent, if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or in order to protect our legitimate interests.
Our company applies suitable technical and organizational measures to ensure appropriate security against all risks. However, no information system is 100% secure. For this reason, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your data.
We require from all third parties, who may receive your personal data to have the appropriate technical and operational security measures to protect your personal data, in accordance with Greek and the EU legislation for data protection.
Special categories of Data
Please avoid sharing any sensitive personal data via e-mail. The abovementioned purposes as defined, for which we process your personal data, do not involve this category of personal data.
Our website may contain links to other websites. The present policy concerning the protection of personal data does not apply to the user’s access to other websites.
- If we materially change the way in which we process your personal data, we will provide you with prior notice, or where legally required, request your consent prior to implementing such changes.
For any queries or comments regarding this policy and our practices, please do not hesitate to share with us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org